I’ve continued collecting some of the things my kids say. Kids may drive us crazy sometimes, but there is no question they keep life interesting.
Caleb- Age 8
Logan- Age 5
Micah- Age 2
Dad- Hard to say
1.We want our kids to know they’re smart, talented, good-looking and loved. So, at dinner one night I was joking around and said about Jess:
(p.s. Thanks Chris and Leah Huff for this idea!)
2. One day Caleb asked if he could go run so he could work on his “pack”
Caleb: I need to go run at the park so I can work on my pack.
Caleb: Well, I only have a 4 pack, but I need to bust through and get more packs.
David: What? How many packs can you have?
Caleb: Well, you can up to an 8 pack. But, then you can push hard and get up to a 58 pack.
Logan (pulling up his shirt): How many packs do I have?
Caleb (looking closely and intently at Logan’s stomach): You have a 3 pack, that’s pretty good!
3. Micah and I were driving in a car
4. Caleb goes to grab a piece of pizza from the Little Caesars Box:
Caleb: That’s a sausage? How am I supposed to know the difference?
5. On vacation this summer
6. Caleb’s Joke:
What do you call a cheetah when it’s dead and you cook it to eat?
Answer: Fast Food
7. Trying to bribe Micah to go poop on the potty:
8. New Job
9. Jess had a hard day in her job, so the boys and I stopped by the store to buy her flowers
10. On Drugs
12. Caleb’s teacher sent us this picture. Caleb was assigned to write about his favorite person. He thought he would be funny.
If you like this, make sure to check out: